United Communities 2017 Summer Camp Registration!
As always, United Communities will be offering 6 week summer camp programming for youth in grades K-12th. In addition to our traditional summer camp and Work Ready programs, we have added a Career Exposure module which is geared toward rising 7th and 8th grade students!
Our summer programming provides youth with:
- Safe and nurturing experiences
- Arts & crafts, literacy, physical fitness, and character development
- Professional development and real life work experinces
- Ability to give back to your community through a service learning project
- A chance to meet to friends and make memories!
Registration for programming will be opening this spring! Please stay tuned for more information on our Work Ready and Career Exposure programs!
Our summer programming sites and supervisors are as follows:
George W. Sharswood School - 200 S. 2nd St.
Programming: Elementary Summer Camp and Career Exposure for 7th & 8th Grade students